banner
Call-In Line:
504-260-9265
BLACKONOMIC$
Subscribe To This Feed View All
Reciprocity in the Marketplace — July 2017
We hear a great deal of discussion about the percentage of money Blacks spend with Black businesses versus how much we spend with White businesses—and others as well. It is said that 90% of Black dollars are spent at non-Black businesses. Obviously, that leaves about 10% for our businesses. What are we getting for that […]



On Air Now
Rebroadcast
6:00pm - 11:59pm
Rebroadcast
Podcasts

Facebook
Visitor Polls
What should be included in the city's Master Plan as priority for your neighborhood?
Add a Comment
(Fields are Optional)

Your email address is never published.

Call-In Line:
504-260-9265
Copyright © 2015, Bakewell Media of Louisiana, LLC.
Built on Envisionwise Technology.
Administrator Login